At Luxury Mechanical Inc., we strive to produce the highest level of service and workmanship available. We commit to treat our staff, clients and suppliers with honesty and respect so we can further improve our trust. At Luxury Mechanical we provide the best advice and service we can to each one of our clients, making sure they are completely satisfied with the finished product. Safety, Honesty, Meaningful Difference and Quality are the core values at Luxury Mechanical Inc.READ ABOUT OUR DIRECTORS
We work to be sure that that everyone who works with us, goes home safe, every day.
We put in a full effort and work to be truthful with ourselves and others. We work to build trust with those we work for and with.
We work hard to demonstrate respect and make a meaningful difference for our clients, suppliers and our team.
We work hard to have people talk about our team, and its work, as being “top shelf.”
At Luxury Mechanical Inc., we pride ourselves with our quality of workmanship. Our mission is to treat each and every project as if it was our own. Whether we are working on a residential or a commercial project we promise to deliver the highest quality service available. We strive on going above and beyond to distinguish our work from others. We offer all of our clients with second to none brand names, and expect only the best from our suppliers, thus making sure you are completely satisfied. Safety, Honesty, Meaningful Difference and Quality are the core values at Luxury Mechanical Inc.
Luxury Mechanical offers a wide variety of services. We specialize in both commercial and residential installation and repairs. We provide the highest level of service and we make sure each client is completely satisfied with the final product.
Luxury Mechanical is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home. You can trust us to provide you with a reliable system and a solution that fits your needs. We work to ensure our team has quality tools and equipment that gets the job done well. We work in a timely manner, always promoting a safe work attitude no matter what the circumstances.
We offer a wide variety of commercial services for any size business. We do complete installations and repairs. Our dedication to providing the highest quality service, has helped us become the trusted plumbing, cooling and heating company in Regina. We are experienced in a variety commercial services, and we guarantee customer satisfaction when the project is finished. Luxury Mechanical Inc. is dedicated to providing the best advice and service to any size of business.
"Luxury Mechanical works with MPM Construction in a collaborative method that facilitates our project deliveries."
Luc was raised in New Brunswick where he earned a Diploma in Sheet Metal Fabrication and later earned his Red Seal Journey Person Certification. With more than 13 years of experience in the mechanical industry, Luc has gained a number of other key certifications in residential mechanical ventilation installation, Heat Loss/Gain Calculations and Residential Air Systems Design. As part of his own leadership development, Luc became a Dale Carnegie Training graduate in Human Relations. Luc’s passions include applying his leadership skills and experience to the development and growth of a unique team in the construction industry. As a volunteer, Luc is a memeber of the Board Director at Centre Educatif Gard’Amis and is an active Regina Ringette Coach. Luc, and his wife Nicole, have worked with youth facing substance abuse issues. He is a regular speaker at Portage Atlantic Adolescent Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program Center and its parent support program. A former member of Crandall/Atlantic Baptist University’s Blue Tide Baseball Program, Luc continues to stay physically active and is pursuing his Baseball Canada National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) certifications.
- Scott Cheston
- Collin Pullar
- Randy Linton
- We say "hold a sec" when we recognize a risk to safety and remedy quickly.
- We will strive to continuously improve our safety program with training, daily check-ins and performace measurement.
- We will promote and support a work safe attiude. No project schedule is too importatnfor us to short-cut the safety of a team member.
- We’re proud to put in an honest day’s work. We know that our team members, clients and others we work with notice and appreciate it.
- We commit to doing what we say we are going do. Sometimes we’ll fail and we’ll have to be honest about the reasons why. If we make a mistake or have a misunderstanding, we are okay to own up. If is something beyond our control, we’ll do our best to explain it clearly and help find a solution.
- We are truthful with our team and others we work with. It helps us to collaborate, make better decisions and better manage our projects.
- "Let’s just do it right” means we don’t just take a shortcut for short- term gain and we support each other to maintain that attitude.
- We respect the overall health of our team members and others that work with us. Part of that health is enjoying what we are creating. We commit to not jeopardizing this.
- We work to be timely with our payment/reimbursement to our suppliers and staff. Without them, we can’t deliver.
- We provide the best advice and service we can to our clients. Little things like having our projects look neat and tidy means our clients can be proud of what they’ve purchased.
- We appreciate the fact that our suppliers, clients and employees have chosen to work with us. We strive to have them feel good about their relationship with us.
- We work to continuously improve our knowledge, methods and techniques to provide better service and build a better team.
- We work to ensure our team has quality tools and equipment to do the job…well.
- We strive to have our work product be worthy of a Luxury brand name.
- Our vehicles are intentionally distinct from others, so it our work.
- We willingly offer to help develop the skills and management of our industry as advisors to provincial training programs.